IONIC Throwlines are manufactured from hardwearing 600D Ripstop fabric to ensure a rugged and durable construction. The main body of the Throwline is a one piece design which provides added strength and durability that reduces mechanical wear and tear on the bag.
The Throwlines are fully lined and include a foam insert for additional buoyancy which is especially useful when being used in a large flow of water. They also have a wide neck/collar design for fast reloading following deployment.
The Throwlines are supplied with a 10mm floating rope with a breaking strength of 10Kn.
- 600D Ripstop fabric construction
- 10mm high visibility PP floating rope
- Reinforced base provides greater durability
- Reinforced collar
- Bungee closure system
- User safety notice printed on the collar
- Webbing attachment point fitted to the collar
- Double stitched webbing tethering loop fitted to the base
- 360° reinforced reflective bands
- Webbing attached loop on the collar
- Rope ID tag for positive ID
- Integral twin 40mm belt loops for use with a belt – which is sold separately (Product Code: SAF62030).
- Twin elasticated Glow stick loops for night operations
- Non-corrosive eyelets
- Sizes available: 15m, 20m, 25m
- Weight: 15m: 0.7kg, 20m: 0.9kg, 25m: 1.1kg
- Colour: Red